16 June, 2010

Rejoice, For I Have Risen


Back from the blogging void, I am picking back up the gauntlet and charging ahead with my blog.

For those too lazy to look backward, let me fill in you in why the large lull. My job that I was laid off from in September of 08 was unfortunately so boring that it gave me ample opportunity to blog daily. After that, my time was spent between Xbox360, school, job searching, and being absolutely blasted on wine and cheap whiskey.

This last September, I picked up a new job in a non-profit organization, all the while still going to school to learn American Sign Language. Basically, the fact that I felt like I'd settled for a job that is far under my educational background coupled with schooling essentially drained any creativity or desire to blog from my life.

But f**king FINALLY, after two years I'm done taking American Sign Language. Also, four months after getting hired at the non-profit, I ended up being promoted to 2nd in charge. Go figure. So I'm finally crawling out of my mental darkages, and I'm here again to judge people, talk about hot chicks wearing boots, and espouse my love of all cured meats.

WHAT UP.

No comments: