25 June, 2009

Enough Of This Nonsense


So other then a few beacon blips, I've been off the blog radar since I got laid off before the economic crisis. So not only did I get canned just in time for the utter collapse of most industries where I live, now I'm currently living through a country wide hiring freeze. Whoo!

Now to catch up in the classic bullet type format as to what's happened since October of last year (yep, I've been damn near unemployed for a full year):

  • Lost my job
  • Drove through a once-in-a-decade massive snowstorm to go to a 2nd job interview, to which some of my interviewers didn't even show, and didn't get the job
  • Have had a total of 3 job interviews, obviously bupkis
  • Gone to see Oregon-B several times, and got massively ruined each time
  • Had a little bit o nasty run in with the police (of which the details will remain hidden)
  • Starting to slip on the trips to the gym
  • Completed three quarters worth of ASL
  • Decided to blog

There you go! All that accomplished in about 8 months. So please be patient as I can only blog so much about my daily ritual that is xbox, coffee, apply for jobs, read rejection (e)mails, cry, more xbox, and go to bed.

Charge!

No comments: